Most women crave the ability to apply makeup well and break away from their routines and trade up for a more sultry, sexy, bold look. Growing up we are told to take off our makeup or tone it down. This season I say try new TRICKS!
Holiday Parties are great opportunities to switch up your beauty techniques and start flirting with new trends. With some quick easy steps you will be ready to FACE the season rain or shine.
Try these 5 Tips for SULTRY Eyes:
1. Dab on Mac’s Bare Canvas Paints (my daily must) to the whole lid with a concealer brush (This will help shadow not to crease).
2. Apply darkest eyeshadow (new fav Mac’s Contrast). Use this on lid all the way to the top of crease (varies on eye shape, with your eye open you should see the top of crease).
3. Blend line up and fade out from crease to brow with lightest shade (Mac’s Shroom).
4. Make sure to clean up under eyes with makeup wipes. This is extremely essential!! As you do not want all this pigment fallen from eyelid to be worked into your concealer.
5. For maximum POP use a small angle brush and line the bottom of the eye with the darkest eyeshadow.
Make sure there are no hard lines between shades. Soft diffused lines in shadow will flatter your eyes.
6. Apply Mascara (never leave home without it)!
Voila! Now you have GLAMOROUS Eyes!
Finish with La Mer’s Illuminating Powder an amazing shimmer with infused pearls that is true to all pigments and ideal for all skin tones. Most powders can leave a chalky dry look on skin, with Illuminating Powder you will have a natural glow that enhances your natural radiance. It’s light weight, ultra soft powder and brush you are able to look refreshed and rested all through the holidays.