The crew heads to New York City to style hair for 2012’s & 2011’s Fashion weeks! Two years in a year,…More to come!
We have Beautiful skin down to a science and like most scientists, we look to nature for inspiration. Rhonda Allison Skin Nutrition blends the best of active natural ingredients with highly beneficial scientifically developed compounds to create superior treatments and homecare that will transform the condition of your skin, bringing it to its optimum potential for health and beauty. Whatever your skin problem, we offer an expansive selection of serious actives for impressive results. We start with the purest ingredients (no dyes, perfumes, or additives), while also using advanced techniques to get the most of every molecule. These cosmeceutical products are in a category between cosmetics and pharmaceuticals—they are potent and initiate an active change in your skin’s condition.
Most women crave the ability to apply makeup well and break away from their routines and trade up for a more sultry, sexy, bold look. Growing up we are told to take off our makeup or tone it down. This season I say try new TRICKS!
Holiday Parties are great opportunities to switch up your beauty techniques and start flirting with new trends. With some quick easy steps you will be ready to FACE the season rain or shine.
Try these 5 Tips for SULTRY Eyes:
1. Dab on Mac’s Bare Canvas Paints (my daily must) to the whole lid with a concealer brush (This will help shadow not to crease).
2. Apply darkest eyeshadow (new fav Mac’s Contrast). Use this on lid all the way to the top of crease (varies on eye shape, with your eye open you should see the top of crease).
3. Blend line up and fade out from crease to brow with lightest shade (Mac’s Shroom).
4. Make sure to clean up under eyes with makeup wipes. This is extremely essential!! As you do not want all this pigment fallen from eyelid to be worked into your concealer.
5. For maximum POP use a small angle brush and line the bottom of the eye with the darkest eyeshadow.
Make sure there are no hard lines between shades. Soft diffused lines in shadow will flatter your eyes.
6. Apply Mascara (never leave home without it)!
Voila! Now you have GLAMOROUS Eyes!
Finish with La Mer’s Illuminating Powder an amazing shimmer with infused pearls that is true to all pigments and ideal for all skin tones. Most powders can leave a chalky dry look on skin, with Illuminating Powder you will have a natural glow that enhances your natural radiance. It’s light weight, ultra soft powder and brush you are able to look refreshed and rested all through the holidays.